Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a new Insight!

...and I don't mean I've come up with some novel idea! ;-)

I got my new car tonight - a 2010 Honda Insight EX in Clear Blue Sky Metallic!

And, wouldn't you know, it was raining this evening when I picked it up - just like it was when I did my first test drive! But I guess that made my rainy test drive even more beneficial, since I already did have some experience using the wipers and driving it in the rain.

But, because of the rain, I wasn't able to take any pictures of it yet to post up here. Tomorrow is supposed to be a warm, sunny day, though, so after work I will make sure to take some pictures and put them up here for you to envy - oh wait, I meant enjoy! ;-)

One more thing - the first official song I played in my car this evening was - ready for this? - a song called "Insight" by Depeche Mode (whom we just saw in concert last night and enjoyed very much!!). The first words to the song are, "This is an Insight..." So obviously it was the perfect first song to play in my new car! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment